Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Countdown is On!

78 days until Adrian is supposed to be here! I think I will be counting the days until I can get my body back to (somewhat) normal!

Tonight is parent teacher conferences...I am not looking forward to it! I always have this fear that a parent is going to be upset with. Inevitably, at least one is every year, but the thought of it coming is not something I enjoy.

After the rest of the conferences in the morning I have a doctor's appointment (the one where you have to drink the orange stuff) and then family Christmas pictures!!! I am really excited because Joe and I haven't had a picture taken together in a long time and this is the last Christmas that it will be just the two of us.

Lord, thanks for a good day. Give me energy to last until 6:30. Keep those I love safe and help me to do the best I can with my students. Amen.

No comments: