Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Aching Back

So third trimester is turning out to be different from first, but still kinda miserable. My back has never hurt so bad in all my life.

Adrian is getting so big now and he kicks all the time! Maybe he is kicking me in the back or something. He's big enough now that people keep telling me they don't think I am going to make it until January. Even my own mother said that! I honestly don't think I am as big as people are making me out to be. I measured my own stomach and it was 31 cm...I am 27 weeks along. Considering how short I am, I didn't think it was that big of a difference. Plus, I am carrying a boy who sits right in the middle of my body, he doesn't spread himself out at all. I guess really only God knows what's going to happen.

Lord, thanks for the rain, but help it to move along quickly. Be with Lauren as she goes through her morning sickness and help her to feel better quickly. Love on everyone I love and reveal yourself to those who don't know you! Thanks for the blessing of a baby and a pretty good week (so far!). Amen

3 comments:

Tessa said...

During the last month of pregnancy I wanted to drop kick the next person that told me, "You're still here??" Get ready!! ;)

Mel said...

Your doctor is the only one that can really tell you, but I don't think that those numbers sound to bad from where you are right now.

Lauren said...

Thank you for the prayers! It's been a rough week. But I'm alive :)

And- for the record- you are not huge and looking like you are due anyday. People are dumb! :)