Monday, December 1, 2008

Perfect December

It's officially December today and it couldn't get any more perfect. There is snow falling down from the sky, my Christmas tree is beautiful, and the heater works! The only thing that would make it better is if we had a fire place to light a fire so I could smell that great smoky smell.

On another note, my teacher devotion had a great point today.
"Now when I do what I do, I do it to the best of His ability, because mine will never be sufficient. I can never hit the mark on my own. But as much as God enables and equips me, He also expects my best, as does everyone else around me."

Lord, help me to do YOUR best and not my best so that I can show your love through my actions to those who don't know you. Be with my family, especially keeping my mom and grandma safe as they visit. Be with our group and help us to truly be a family. Keep us all healthy and wise during the holidays. Amen.

No comments: