Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday...

to me!!!! And happy Cinco de Mayo!!!!

Cheerleader tryouts Friday = some really upset girls
Cinnamon gum = GROSSNESS
This week = tons of fun!
My students = annoying
My opinion on having children = improving
My friends = the best!
SYTYCD = premier party at my house (and if you are a true fan, you know exactly what those
letters stand for!)
Mexican food tonight = yummy!
Luaus = tons of fun!

Lord, I thank you so much for this wonderful, beautiful day! I think you are an awesome God and I just ask that you would keep up this beautiful weather for the rest of the week. I ask that you would just be with all of my friends and their families - keep them safe and well this week. I ask that if there are any needs that Joe and I can service, you would bring them to mind so that we could be good stewards of the things you have placed in our care. I love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!