Monday, April 28, 2008

Exhausted!

I am EXHAUSTED!!!

Saturday my parent helped Joe and I put another patio in our backyard, plus do some landscaping. It was hard work! Plus, I had already been up since 6:30 with our garage sale (which one of my students showed up to...ugh!).

Today was the first day of my cheer clinic to get ready for tryouts. All we worked on the entire hour was the dance and cheer, but my goodness it took a lot out of me. You don't realize how out of shape you are until one hour of working shows you! I think I have some great potential out there, but we'll see how the rest of the week goes.

My friend Lauren sent two of her high school girls over to help and they were wonderful!!!! I'll have to get them a little something for helping.

Lord, thanks for such a lovely day! And thanks for the opportunity to dance and cheer, since you know that is something I absolutely love! Thanks for people who are willing to help free of charge and be a great example to my students. Give me wisdom in my decisions and in the words I say this week and give me an energy to get through. And, last but not least, THANKS FOR BRINGING THE LITTLES HOME!!!!!! Amen.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

HEY!! How were Courtney and Bonnie? Courtney said you had a lot of girls show up and she had a lot of fun with them!!