Thursday, April 17, 2008

Re-energized

So since yesterday I have had a little inspiration to brighten my life. Joe and I went to Wal-Mart together, something we haven't done in forever! We talked about how I was feeling and he really encouraged me. Then, I got a response from two teachers on a teacher website about how bad I was feeling in regard to teaching and they assured me that after 30 years of teaching they still get stressed and depressed every spring. I guess it is just one of those cycles that every teacher goes through.

Tonight I am supposed to be judging the Union High Steppers tryouts for my friend Lauren. I'm really excited to see how other tryouts go and to be a part of such a neat program. Plus, I get some extra cash to put towards my Greece trip next summer! I really wish I had something just a bit more exciting to type about, but at this point teaching and doing extra jobs for cash is my whole life.

Lord, I just want to thank you for what is turning out to be a wonderful day! Thanks for being the one who orders everything in my life for a purpose that is more than I can imagine. Be with me today as I choose what words to speak over my students and Joe. Help to love them with your love so that I'm not a part of it. You are awesome and amazing, more so each and every day. I love you and want to serve you. Amen.

P.S. Thanks for all the money you've sent my way for the MS walk on Saturday!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love that you end each post with a prayer.

And I am so excited to see you today!!!