Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Friday!!!

Last night Joe had a recording session and didn't get home until late which means I stayed up waaay past my bedtime. Then, this morning I had coffee with no breakfast. That means I am one hyper chick this morning!

Last night I also finally caught up on my American Idol watching. I absolutely cannot believe that Michael Johns got kicked off. I was so disappointed. He had such an easy-going way about him and I loved it. Oh well. However, it was definitely time for Kristy Lee Cook to go. See ya sweetheart.

After school yesterday I went to Union High School to be a judge for the Union Drill team. That was such a great experience! I would love to do it again (hint hint Lauren). It was amazing to see some of the talent those young girls had...and some of the talent others did not have! I recognized one of the girls as a student I had in school last year, but I couldn't remember her name. I think it was Kaylen or something. Anyway, that was a lot of fun and I am so glad that dancing is a part of my life again. I truly missed it after my first year of college.

Now, looking forward to the weekend. Tonight I am getting some time with one of my besties. We are just going to chill and enjoy the fact that tomorrow we DON'T HAVE SCHOOL! Although I do still have to get up in the morning. Joe and I are participating in a walk to raise money for MS with his company. So far I have raised over $100! Then, we are going to lunch with my cousin and his wife and get to see their baby for the second time since he was born back in either September or October. I can't believe I don't remember...

Anywho, it is going to be a busy weekend, as usual.

Lord, thanks once again for a lovely day and the power of your presence in my life. Help me to keep my tongue controlled and forgive me for the things I have said that are not pleasing to you. Give me a supernatural strength and joy to finish my day and be a witness to your children. Be with all the women in my life group and help us to grow as one in you. I love you so much and thank you for all you do in my life! Amen.

No comments: