Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blog Number 2

Joe says he was proud of me for doing the blog yesterday, so here goes day 2. I have less than four minutes until the bell rings and I am just trying to chill and relax at this point. I'm sad that I left my cheesecake ball and crackers at home today. Those would have provided some great therapy at lunch!

1st Period: So my student who kept falling asleep yesterday started it again. My solution? He has to take his test standing up. It seems to be working so far.

Side note: Here's my deal with blogs. My life is really not that interesting. Who would really want to read about my boring life? I think it is kind of egotistical to think people care enough about your life to read all the details. I know I certainly don't care about other people's lives enough to read their blogs so what makes me think they want to read mine?

I think tomorrow I am going to make a list of all my pet peeves. That should provide for some interesting reading.

Lord, thanks for such a beautiful day! And thanks for a husband who knows when I need to go to bed so that I can function the next day! You are such an awesome God, and just speaking with you brightens my day. Help me to control my tongue and speak well of the students I interact with each and every day. Be with Joe and everyone in my life group today. Amen.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I'd read about your boring life. And tell me why your don't want to read about mine? Just kidding. :)

Rachel said...

You are a much nicer person than I am. I go back and re-read my blogs and I think, "who cares?" You ever think that? Well, I guess you have something to care about (Ethan) whereas I just have Joe, who already has his own blog.

rockpro182 said...

You need to tell people you have a blog. You know this is no different than you having a phone conversation with a friend and telling them about your life.