Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good days!

Monday = great day!
Tuesday = great day!
Wednesday = so-so...

What does Thursday hold in store for me? Well, hopefully a lot more girls trying out for cheerleading than the 10 forms I have turned in now. And, now my girl who was going to help with clinics is no longer available due to an upcoming competition. I guess its up to me to make up a cheer, and have me teach it along with Miss Gregersen. We shall see how that goes.

Joe, my absolutely wonderful hubby, took me on a date to Runt's Tuesday night cause he knew I had been craving BBQ. And, get this - instead of buying me a bouquet of flowers that would eventually die, he bought me a GORGEOUS plant to put along our pathway. So next time you come over to the Coakley home you can admire our beautiful plant!

In store for tonight is a parent meeting for cheerleaders, a meeting for my upcoming Homemade Gourmet party, and the first ever Coakley garage sale! Come hang out with us if you have nothing better to do than sit in a garage for a few hours on a Saturday morning! Ha ha!

No comments: