Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Day...

I am praying and believing that since today marks the end of my 12th week, I will be well!  Yesterday I did ok until about 2:30, but that was also after I sat in a nail salon and drank a syrupy drink.  I am hoping today goes much better.  Praise the Lord for the end of a trimester!  Now I am waiting for that great burst of energy everyone keeps telling me about so that I can get my house all cleaned up!

Yesterday I went and looked at an apartment with my friend Sara.  I was really excited because it is even closer to our house and seems to be very well priced and NICE!  I hope she decides to move there!

I'm also excited because Michele's little girl Kari Lynne will be here in just a couple of weeks!  Yay!  

Lord, thanks so much for wonderful friends and family who take care of me and help me when I need it.  I ask that you be with those I love and keep them safe today.  Be with my baby and my stomach so that I can be a healthy mama! Amen.

2 comments:

Sara Gregersen said...

Two mentions in a row!!!!

Lauren said...

I hope you start feeling better!!!