Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's A Girl!

It's a girl...for my friend Ali.  I went with her to an ultrasound this afternoon and we couldn't find any dangly bits, so a girl it is!  

I've had quite the exciting day today.  First, lunch with Ali.  Then we went shopping and I bought 3 maternity bottoms.  And then, of course, was her ultrasound.  When I got home, I found Joe freaking out because I had left my phone at the house and he hadn't been able to get in touch with me for about 3 hours.  He was not happy.  I also found out the exterminator had to cancel (again) due to the rain.  I am so tired of seeing ants in my bedroom and bathroom.  On the other hand, I get another reprieve from having to clean!  

Tonight is SYTYCD and I am so stoked about it!  Twitchington has still got to be one of my favorite couples at the moment.  I think the top 8 will be:
1. Twitch
2. Kherington
3. Katee
4. Joshua
5. Will
6. Chelsie H.
7. Mark
8. Courtney

I guess we'll have to wait and see if I am correct.  Not to be gross, but so far no puking today!  Slight nausea, but I can handle that.

Lord, thanks for a day without puking (so far) and thanks for another break in cleaning.  Help me to be well for the rest of this week and help me to enjoy my pregnancy since it is a beautiful gift from you.  Be with each and every one of my friends this week and love on them.  Amen.

2 comments:

Sara Gregersen said...

That was a mean trick. I thought the title of that post was about you! But I think that was your evil plan, wasn't it?

Lauren said...

I second what Sara said! And TWITCHINGTON!!!!!! Love those two. And Katee and Joshua. Did I tell you that Joshua's teacher in Dallas was at the camp I went to in June?