Monday, July 14, 2008

Weak Stomachs...Beware

Current symptoms: constipation that leads to hard poop (what do they call this?), gas, frequent urination, fatigue, constant hunger, and yes - I still have nausea and vomiting.  Oh, and who can forget the vivid (and awful) dreams I've been having!

Today was the first day of my National Board class.  It was LONG!  And morning traffic is a nightmare!  I was there from 8 to 5.  Luckily they give lots of breaks and food.  Unfortunately, my butt hurt so bad it didn't get enough breaks!  And for some reason they didn't give the pregnant lady a nap - how rude!  The drive home was treacherous, too, because I had to go potty and the stupid train track road blocks lowered and stayed down so long that a policeman had to come direct traffic around them!  Geesh.

Lord, I pray that tomorrow would be even better than today.  Give me the energy and well-being to do what I need to do.  Be with those I love and give me peaceful sleep tonight.  And help my poop to soften so it doesn't hurt.  Amen.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love that you prayed for your bowels. You crack me up. Hope tomorrow is a GREAT day!!

Loves.
L