Friday, July 11, 2008

What a Night!

So I had the best dream ever last night!  You see, Wednesday I went shopping for some maternity pants.  Well, in my dream all I remember is Joe saying to me, "baby, go out and spend as much as you want - as long as you get what you need to wear during your pregnancy."  Then I woke up. :)

So last night 8 of my cheerleaders came over and we watched How She Move.  I think it was terrible because we all lost interest less than halfway through and just ended up talking.  Then we went out to the park by my house and had a cheer photo shoot - with my super amazing photo skills (ha!).  It was a good time.  I actually kind of like having a smaller squad because I can keep track of everybody and get to know them more and I feel more comfortable doing things for them, such as letting them over to my home.

Thanks to Sara G. for helping me get my house ready for the girls!  I can't wait for you to move in!

No comments: