Sunday, July 13, 2008

One Bad Day

Four days of no sickness and then BAM!  Yesterday I couldn't seem to hold much down.  I was so mad!  However, I am trusting that it was a one day fluke due to the sweets and fruit I had been eating.

Last night was great, even though I wasn't feeling my greatest.  Joe and I went to the 6:30 service and then out to eat with about half our life group.  It was fantastic!

Here's the funny part now.  Joe woke up this morning and said he was mad at me because in his dream I had been screwing around with a young baseball player.  I started laughing because in my dream I had been sleeping with Will Ferrell (gross me out!).  I just thought it was so funny that we both dreamed about me cheating.  I guess I better watch myself. ;)

Well, for now it is off to the Garden to hang out with some one year olds.  Wish me luck!

Lord, thanks for four days of health.  I ask that my health continue to improve so I can function in my classes the rest of this month.  Help me to get done the things I need in order to prepare for school and baby.  Thanks for my wonderful friends who hung out with me last night and who are willing to do life with Joe and me.  You are so wonderful!  Amen

1 comment:

Sara Gregersen said...

Will Ferrell? Really? Gross.