Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Late Night Update

I can't sleep, so here we go again.  All day I've been hungry.  And bored.  Tired, but not sleepy.  I am starting to feel the pressure of carrying this life inside me.  I ate an egg today that I cooked for a long time, but was still runny...did I damage my child?  I sleep on my back all the time...am I suffocating my child.  Oh, and oops - when is the last time I took my prenatals?  I can't remember.  Officially no puking today, but still felt blah.

On a positive note, I went and toured St. Francis South.  I think I like it better than regular St. Francis.  Also starting to stress about names.  Not because I think I need to, but because lately I am totally irrational.  I asked Joe to go get tatoos for goodness sake!

I found a website that made me feel better.  Check it out... 
lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/family/story/0,,1609279,00.html


No comments: