Monday, August 4, 2008

Hello August

And here we are in a new month...

I've been to school twice now and still have no clue what I am doing the first week of school.  Tomorrow is the last cheer practice before school starts...yikes!  I sure hope my girls are ready.  I think we have a really tight-knit squad this year which will be a nice change from last year.

I haven't thrown up since Thursday and I seem to have more energy, so I am hoping that I have officially entered the next phase of pregnancy.  We find out in two days what the sex of the baby is going to be, so that will be some exciting news to share.  

I bought tickets to So You Think You Can Dance and I cannot express just how excited I am!  I want to meet Twitch!  Nothing else exciting, so until Wednesday, adieu!

No comments: