Friday, August 22, 2008

Excitement in the life of Rachel

So Joe FINALLY felt the baby kick this morning! I think I was more excited than he was! Little Adrian has been nuts in my belly lately.

Crazy weekend ahead: cheer tryouts for girls new to Foster today after school, hair cut and nails done and JBF sale tomorrow, then church on Sunday. I am tired just thinking about it!

I think God is moving in my Life group here lately because I have been burdened for the people at my school who are not saved (plus my parents) and one of the other girls in my group is feeling the same way. I think since we have been talking about eternity and focusing on what we can actually do in our daily lives to reach people, it has been on our minds more than usual.

Also this week I think I caught a virus. Two sixth grade students went home vomiting the same day I could not keep a thing down. A little over 24 hours later and I am back to my normal self...those pesky kids!

Lord, help me to be the best teacher and witness to both my students and those in my life who don't know you. I ask that you keep Adrian safe and be with all I love this weekend. Amen.

No comments: