Monday, August 25, 2008

Kari is Here to Stay!

I'm so excited! Kari Lynne is officially going to be a Panter baby and will be a part of all our lives permanently!!! That precious little girl will be my son's BFF and it will be great. I got the news while I was at lunch today and I just started crying and jumping up and down. In fact, I am tearing up now! God is so amazingly good! Wow! Look at how much he has done and all the lives he will touch through this situation.

The rest of my day was boring. I was required to give a test to my students and I am all caught up on lesson planning and grading, so I sat most of the day. I went ahead and planned further ahead, so I am done through mid-October.

Lord, you are so good and awesome and amazing! You not only provide our needs, but you give us the desires of our hearts and that is so wonderful! I love you and praise you, because only you are in control! Amen.

No comments: