Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Breaking the Seal

It's official...I threw up at school. But, at least I didn't pee my pants, which is usually what happens when I throw up. Poor Mrs. Kirk - I didn't make it to the bathroom so I did it in her trash can. I tried to have a chat with Adrian, but he's not listening to his mama. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

After school today is cheer practice. Not only will I have my girls practicing, but I will have a whole new batch who will be trying out on Friday to see if we can add a few more to my teeny tiny squad. I think the girls are pretty excited.

Joe started school yesterday. He is very excited and seems to be a good student so far. I am so proud of him for going back to school. I think he will be happier in the long run, even if he changes his mind about what exactly he wants to major in. I think he will feel better about himself as well.

Michele came over last night, once again bearing gifts. I told her she needs to stop because she is spoiling me way to much. I got a sling, book, bottles, maternity shirt, and a few other things from her just because she loves me so much. Everytime I try to buy something for her, she buys me ten more things. I can't keep up with the girl! I love her so much and I am so glad God brought her and Kyle into my life. And I LOVE Kari Lynne so much!!!

Lord, help me to let your love shine through to all of my students. Open their minds to understand math and who you are. Help me to not feel sick anymore. Be with my parents and family and draw them to you. Bless my totally awesome friends today with something special! Amen.

No comments: