Sunday, January 23, 2011

Not complaining...

Since I'm not allowed to complain, I'm going to rejoice that all I'm dealing with is a scratchy sore throat and a stuffy nose, keeping in mind that there are people out there suffering from painful diseases and such.

I'm also not going to complain about not being able to sleep, but instead rejoice in the fact that I have a roof over my head, a nice warm bed, and a computer to entertain me while I try to get sleepy.

Lord, be with all of those who are suffering with pain or illness right now. Bring amazing, supernatural healing to their lives and reveal your goodness. Be with the congresswoman who was shot and all those who are trying to beat cancer. Be with all the little babies who are fighting for their lives today. Help my heart to align with yours and remember that your ways are better than mine. Oh, and Lord, heal my nose and throat before work tomorrow! Amen!

No comments: